• The private trips around the Czech Republic can be arranged in three different ways:
1. As a fully private trip (car/minivan and a driver) + a private guide – the most comfortable way. With a private guide and driver you have more flexibility and care and you can discuss various actual or historical issues ofour country while in a car.
2. By using a public train or bus + a private guide – more local adventure. Note: Not possible for all below listed trips! The bus/train schedule limits possibilities when to go. See price
3. With a professional driver only, without a guide. The driver can speak English (some drivers speak only basic English, some have a very god knowledge), but you will do sightseeing on your own, or you will hire a local guide if desired/possible. See price
• The duration of each trip consists of a time to get/return from a destination + a guided walk in the place of interest, coffee/lunch break on longer tours and possibly some free time. In some places, on top of your private guide, a localguide is needed, too. (f.e. interiors of castles and some museums).
• The total trip price depends on the fact if the trip is taken as a fully private one with the use of a private car and with a private guide, or if you go by public train/bus with a guide or if you go only with a professional driver. The stated admission to each place of interest is paid extra. The payment for a private trip will be performed in cash after each trip or via PayPal or by bank transfer in advance.
• All guides recommended by PragueWalker are professionals, local experts and “interesting individuals” :-), and are fluent in several foreign languages.